Experience the Science of Success®
The Science of Success is best demonstrated by an assessment that will unveil how you behave and what drives you.
Watch this video to learn more about the
“Science of Success” ®
The Five Sciences that Help Coach Me Inc.
uses to help people reveal the
HOW, the WHAT and the WHY behind what they do.
Behavioral Assessment DISC is the most widely used behavioral assessment tool, measuring four behavioral styles: dominance, influence, steadiness and compliance. DISC measures how a person behaves. TTI Success Insights is the only provider of DISC assessments in the marketplace fully customized for the individual. All levels of within an organization can benefit from the information it provides. Commonly used to: Improve teamwork and understand communication styles.
12 Driving Forces
Measuring 25 research-based personal skills directly related to the business environment. Applied in conjunction with a job benchmark, Competencies ensure the skills of each individual match the soft skills required by the job.
Research at TTI SI has shown that, for many jobs, personal skills (or soft skills) are just as important as technical skills in producing superior performance. Personal skills are often transferable to different jobs, whereas technical skills are usually more specific.
Our assessments measuring Competencies examine the level of development of 25 unique personal skills, ranking them from the most well developed skill to the one requiring the greatest level of further development.
While not every job requires the development of all 25 Competencies, TTI SI examines the following personal skills:
- Appreciating Others
- Conflict Management
- Continuous Learning
- Creativity and Innovation
- Conceptual Thinking
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Employee Development/Coaching
- Futuristic Thinking
- Goal Orientation
- Influencing Others
- Interpersonal Skills
- Personal Accountability
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Self Starting
- Time and Priority Management
- Understanding Other
Talent Management Plus (TMP) is the only assessment-based applicant tracking screening system powered by job matching on the market. Using science-based assessments and customized job-benchmarking protocols, TMP looks at the whole person and ranks according to the job benchmark, behaviors, motivators and skills to paint a picture if that person will be fulfilled in the open position. Commonly used to: Pre-screen and pre-rank candidates based on their assessments — making it clear which candidates are matched to the job in one complete system. TMP features include:
- A daily email summary of applicants who match the open position
- Pre-screening interview questions to narrow applicants
- Search, filtering and candidate comparison capabilities
- Master database that stores applicant resumes and assessmen
Proven and Consistent Results
- BEST IN CLASS: Consistently referred to “best in class” in side-by-side comparisons with competitors in immediate impact and completeness
- SAFETY: Provide compliance with hiring laws and regulations including EEOC and OFCCP
- DEPTH: Science-based assessments, in-depth reports integrate behavior, motivators, EQ, skills and acumen
- EFFICACY: Highly effective for building teams, hiring or talent training and development that produces results
- COMPREHENSIVE: Assessments to truly understand job requirements